Roland VersaSTUDIO BT-12 Direct-to-Garment Desktop Printer
Introducing the Roland VersaSTUDIO BT-12 Direct-to-Garment (DTG) Desktop Printer. This affordable, user-friendly desktop system produces stunning full-color graphics on cotton shirts and other products, allowing you to get into the profitable world of custom apparel quickly and easily.
- A complete, low-cost solution includes finisher unit, cassette tray and cleaning accessories (approximately 1-year supply.)
- With a simple 3-step process, you can automatically print your design and cure the ink in one smooth workflow.
- Brilliant inks and images provide sharp and color-brilliant image results.
- A clean and fully-enclosed process - safely print onto garments without coming into contact with chemicals, steam or heat.
- Compact and affordable to run, the stackable solution fits any classroom or office and works with standard wall sockets.
- Includes super-easy design software for users of all abilities - output your PNG, JPG, TIFF*, PDF* and BMP* files. (*File types not supported by included Roland software but available for print output with other popular design programs.)
- No complicated processes or bulky equipment - a fast, clean, simple, and affordable alternative to traditional garment printing.
- Power your school's profit opportunities by designing and printing items for a school store, clubs and groups, fundraising activities and special events!
The Roland BT-12 workflow in 4 easy steps:
Step 1. Create your graphic
Step 2. Layout your graphic in the easy-to-use Roland design software (or other preferred design software)
Step 3. Print and finish your item
Step 4. Enjoy!
Download the Roland VersaSTUDIO BT-12 Information Sheet.